Desk placement is very important to your work and study. If you place the desk in good position in your office room or home room, it will help you to get good work and study environment (good feng shui). So today, we will talk about the feng shui tips of desk placement.
- Do not place the desk facing the door directly. As you know, the door is entry of feng shui energy, if you place desk facing the door directly. The energy flow will disturber you, you can not focus on you work and study.
- Your back facing door. In this situation, there is no supporter for your back. You will feel nervous and unsafety. Meanwhile the feng shui energy will rash your back directly, in long term, it will influence your health.
- Do not place the desk under the overhead beam. The beam will create pressure to people who siting under the beam. Oppression will round you.
- You back facing window. The same situation with your back facing to the door. There is no supporter for you.
- Do not placing the desk between window and door. The window and door are entries of feng shui energy. The area between window and door are energy flow path with unstable energy. In that case, you will work and study inefficient.
There some good desk placements for you which you can follow.
Hope those feng shui tips of desk placement could help you to get good and peaceful work and study environment. GOOD LUCK!