Per feng shui rules, it is bad feng shui, if the house facing a T-Junction road. It will bring negative energy to your house. Because the strong energy flow will rush to your home directly, the strong energy will cause unstable energy flow around your home. Of course, the influence of T-Junction will depend on the traffic. If the road has heavy traffic, it will bring very strong Sha Chi (Negative feng shui energy). If the road has light traffic, the influence will be limited. No matter how much influence is coming from T-junction. We need to minimize the negative feng shui energy from T-Junction.
1. If your main door or large window facing the road directly, you shall reposition your main door or window to avoid Sha Chi rushing directly if it is possible. Because the door and window are the entry of feng shui energy of home.
2. You also can have some plants or some landscaping near your main door and window. It would be better if you can have landscaping around front side of house to reduce the negative feng shui energy flow from T-junction.
3. The fence or hedge is another good choice to protect the house away from negative feng shui energy.
4. You also can place a mirror above the door to reflect the negative energies away from the house
5. Some feng shui plants can be used to absorb negative feng shui energy, such as cactus. You can place them on the windowsill. Click here to see many feng shui tips for plants.
Hope those feng shui tips can help you to reduce the negative feng shui energy coming from T-Junction.