Many feng shui plants and flowers can bring good fortune for us. We had discussed feng shui plants and flowers tips for living room. So today, we will talk about feng shui plants and flowers in bedroom. The bedroom is different from living room. So there are some feng shui plants are not suitable for bedroom.
- Many people places cactus or aloe in bedroom to absorb electrical radiation from electrical device. But per feng shui rules, sharp thorn is full of negative energy. Those kinds feng shui plants and flowers be used to absorb negative feng shui energy Chi. If your window face some negative view, you can try to place one cactus on the window to cure the negative feng shui. But if there is no any negative feng shui in your bedroom or living room, placing any plants and flowers with sharp thorn will bring negative feng shui energy Chi in your home.
- Do not place flowering plant is your bedroom. First, some of people are allergic to pollen, so if place flowering plant in your bedroom, it will be very dangerous. Second, some flowers smell will cause sleepless. If you really like those flowers, you can place them in balcony or move them out of bedroom during flowering.
- Asparagus fern, bracket plant are good feng shui plants for bedroom. That kind of plant not only can help your filter the air, but also easily grow. Even there are some other green plants can be placed in bedroom, pls remember do not place large plants in your bedroom; it may destroy the yin-yang balance. Regardless feng shui, those large plants will emit CO2 in night time, in long term it may cause health issue.
- Spathiphyllum is also good choice for bedroom feng shui plants. It can help to filter toxic gas, but pls remember move them to balcony and out of bedroom during flowering.
- Do not place blow plants and flowers in your bedroom: hydrangea, China rose, cordate telosma, orchid, oleander, pine and cypress, Chinese redbud, Mimosa pudica, greenish lily flower, tulip. Those plants and flowers can cause some illness after skin touch, intake or suction in long term.
Hope those feng shui plants and flowers tips for bedroom can help you to get positive feng shui. Good luck!