The curtain is a familiar thing in our home. It will not only help to provide private space for us, but also can decorate our home. The curtain also has very important feng shui role. So we need to pay more attention during choosing curtain. Improper curtain may cause inharmonic feng shui/ environment. So today, we will talk about how to choose the curtain per feng shui rules.
- The curtain has the function to block the bad fortune. So if the window faces some negative feng shui object or view, you can hang 2 layers curtain. (Cloth curtain and sheer curtain). Keep sheer curtain closing to block the bad fortune ad negative feng shui energy.
- Select the color and material of curtain per your numerology. The color and material of curtain shall match with your numerology. In that way, it will help you to get positive feng shui energy and get good fortune for you. For example, if your numerology is xylophilous, green wooden curtain is good choice.
- Pattern on curtain. Many people would like to decorate their home per their personality. They choose the pattern on curtain which they like. Sometime they neglect the influence to the feng shui. They choose some very strange and horrible figure on curtain such as Ferocious animals and so on. As you know, we want to get harmony and peaceful environment in our home, those horrible figures cannot help us to achieve this purpose. Especially in bedroom and children’s room. So remember to choose some peaceful pattern.
- Do not use too thin or too thick curtain cloth. If the curtain is too thick, when you close the curtain, the whole room will be more stressful. It is not good for sleeping and people may feel stress. Of course if the curtain is too thin, it cannot block the lights or some negative views out of the window. The best choice is the 2 layers curtain. The thin layer can be used to block negative views outside during daytime. In night, you can close thick layer to block the lights and cold winds.
- The main color of curtain shall be warm and light color. If we use the red or black color, those dark colors will make people depressed. Warm and light color can relax people.
- If the room’s space is too small, you can choose some special curtain which can help to extend space.
Hope those feng shui tips for curtain can help you to get peaceful and good feng shui energy in your home. Good luck!