As well know, we spend 1/3 times of one day on sleeping. So it is very important for bed placement in feng shui rules. The bed room’s feng shui will affect the people’s fortune directly.So today, we will talk about the bed placement per feng shui tips and feng shui rules. hope thoes feng shui tips can bring good fortune for you. following the bed feng shui tips to create good feng shui for your bed room.
- We will get good sleeping by placing the bed in good position. The good position is cater-corner with bed room’s door. (see below picture) It does not matter that you place the bed in vertical or horizontal facing the wall. The most important is that bed’s position is cater-corner with door. If the bed room is very large, you may not place the bed at the corner. So even you place the bed at the middle of the room, there are still some distances between the doors. In that situation, we also consider that the bed is cater-corner with the door.But if the bed room is too small, the rear of the bed may close to the door. In that case, it is not very good, but it is acceptable by feng shui rules.
- Do not place the bed head facing to the door. It will bring bad fortune and affect the host’s health.
- If place the bed facing to the door and the bed align with door. This bed placement will cause bad feng shui environment and bring bad fortune.
- If place the bed near the door, and the head of bed close to the door. The host will get bad quality sleeping and meet some small trouble on you work. But it is not very serious.
- If you place the bed at the same side with the door and the rear of bed close to the door. The host will not get very good fortune and the foot will get hurt easily. This situation is not too bad, but if you can modify bed placement, it will better for you.
- Do not leave any space between head of bed and the wall which the bed against. It means that there is no any support for you.
There are some feng shui bed tips, next time we will continue to discuss remaining feng shui bed placement tips. GOOD LUCK!