Laptop and personal computer are common devices in our home and office. Improper placement of your computer can cause inefficient work. Today we will talk about the computer placement feng shui tips to help you get positive feng shui environment for your life and work.
- Do not place the computer near the washing room or toilet. As you know, the toilet is full negative feng shui energy and bad smell. If you work in this kind of environment, you can imagine what you must suffer. You cannot Concentrate on your work and learning.
- Do not let the PC screen facing the window. In that condition, your back will face the window directly. The window is the entry of energy flow, there is no supporter for your back. The energy flows will rush your back directly. You cannot work efficiently in this unstable energy. Regardless of feng shui rules. The light from the window will reach the screen; it is hard to see your screen clearly. In long item, it will influence your eye’s health.
- Do not let your back facing the door when you use computer. Door and window are entries of air and energy flow. The same condition as placing PC facing window.
- Here is the good example for computer placement. So keep in mind, no matter where you seat, there shall be solid supporter behind your back. Do not let your back facing window or door.
- Monitor height is also important. Proper height can help you to keep your neck and eye health.
Hope those feng shui tips for computer placement can help you to get good feng shui in your home office room or office room. Good Luck!