During building your house or decorating your house, there is one important room, it is living room. The living room is not only for receiving customer but also for family talking and playing. In traditional feng shui rules, living room is referred as “bright money”.so the feng shui of living room is very important also.
Some feng shui tips of living room for your reference. You can use those tips to get good feng shui environments.
- The living room shall be located at the center of entire house.
- You can place 1, 2 or 3 sets sofas in your living room but remember do not place half set sofa.
- The fish tank and green plant can help to receive feng shui energy (气 chi) and the living room is full of life with fish tank and green plant. the color of fish shall be colorful and the quantity shall be singular number.
- As you know the bright money position is on the cater-corner of door. So those bright money positions shall be free of pillar and hollow. If there is window close to bright money position. It would be better to cover the window by curtain to avoid wealth fortune leak. If there is passage near the bright money position, you can place one screen to separate it. The best way is that placing one green plant with big and round shape leaves. It can help you to get better fortune.
- Do not let the pillar become barrier block. You can decorate the pillar as traditional arch or draw a painting on the pillar to eliminate view as barrier block. Or even you can use those pillar divide the living room to 2 parts.
- The living room shall be close to main door, so that living room can receive the feng shui energy (CHi). if there is passage between main door and living room, you shall keep the passage clean and there is enough lights to avoid to block feng shui energy flow in to living room.
Hope those feng shui tips of living room can help you to get good feng shui and harmonic environment. GOOD LUCK!