Must see feng shui tips and feng shui taboos for study table and office table desk placement
No matter in your office or study room, the table or desk is the main furniture of office or study room. The placement of desk will decide the feng shui in the room. So let us go through feng shui tips and taboos for study and office table placement.
Feng shui tips and feng shui taboos for desk placement in office room and study room
- Do not let your back face window or walkway. In that case, you back will be rushed by quick feng shui energy flow that will cause negative feng shui. If you cannot avoid this situation, you can place some plant behind your back or replace one chair with back support.
Back facing the door
- Do not place your table facing the door or window directly. As you know, the door and windows are the entry of feng shui energy Chi. We shall avoid the Chi rushing to our body directly. Meanwhile it will cause unstable feng shui energy around your study or office table and will influence your working or studying.
- Do not place your desk close to wall and face the wall directly. In that case, the wall will become obstacles in your career or study. So it would be better to keep walking distance between your table and the wall. More space is more career development opportunities.
desk facing wall
- As feng shui beginner, we know that no matter where you sit, your back should be supported by some solid objects such as wall. Those supports will give you security and confidence.
- Do not align your desk with door and windows (position the table at the middle of room). No support and unstable feng shui energy environment.
- Avoid placing the table under overhead beam. This beam will cause stress on the people who sit under it.
There are many feng shui taboos and tips of plants in home office and study room. For example, Vine plants are not suitable for home office and study room, due to Vine plants cause higher humidity in the room. If you have large study room, you can arrange some bonsai and mountain & water landscape in the room. It can help you to get harmony, grace and quiet environment for studying and working. Below are must see feng shui plant tips of home office and study room.
- Do not place too many plants in the room. If your room is small, you can place some small conifers plants, such as asparagus fern. Any other smart and nice bonsai also good choice. Those plants also can relax you during busy study or work.
feng shui plant and flower Asparagus fern in home office and study room
- Foliage plants are good for study and home office room. For example, Rohdea japonica, Cordyline terminalis, arrowroot, chlorophytum comosum, kaffir lily, Radermachera.
- Do not place colorful and heavy fragrance flower plant in you study and home office room. those flowers plant will affect your work and study efficiency
- Lucky bamboo, evergreen plants and water plants can help to get positive feng shui energy in your study room and home office room.
feng shui plant for prosperity lucky bamboo
Hope those feng shui tips for plant of your study and home office room can help you to get positive feng shui energy. Good luck! Any question you can contact with us through [email protected] to get our feng shui master assistance.
Click here to see Feng shui plants and flowers tips for bedroom；
Click here to seeFeng shui flower and plant taboos and tips for prosperity in living room