Feng Shui in home decoration
Home decoration must pay attention to Feng Shui, so the feng shui of home is not only related to the fortune of home, but also related to the health and wealth of family members; So in Feng Shui, what Feng Shui should be paid attention to in home decoration? The following is the relevant articles compiled by Fstips. Let’s have a look
California Psychics is notable for the sheer number of services that they provide. They have psychic advisors who specialize in everything from astrology to crystals to tarot cards, as well as psychics who use no tools at all. . As a first-time reader we have provided a one time bonus to get you started and have 100% satisfaction guaranteed. 20 minutes will allow you to have time to ask a few different questions or go deeper into a topic and understand the service.
Feng Shui in home decoration
Feng Shui in home decoration
large statues should not be used in families. Generally speaking, it is forbidden to use large-scale sculptures in the family, such as stone carvings or bronze carvings. They all have magnetic fields, which are easy to harm newlyweds, pregnant women and sick patients when placed indoors
the sofa cannot be located under the beam. The sofa in the living room or bedroom cannot be located under the beam. The couch cannot be placed under the beam, because if it is placed under the beam, people who use the couch for a long time are prone to disease and pain. If this arrangement cannot be avoided in the design, the beam must be wrapped up by decoration so that it is not exposed
pictures of beasts should not be hung on the wall. It’s best not to hang pictures of beasts indoors. They are often ferocious, which will affect people’s mood, and even make couples quarrel over time. The statue beside the bed should be auspicious. Fierce wolves and dogs are not allowed. Different statues symbolize different tastes and hobbies. They can be abstract and only represent a certain feeling; It can also be very concrete, representing the interest of the host. Bedside should be placed to reflect the warm jewelry, symbolizing the happiness of the family and adding a warm atmosphere. If placed, such as fierce wolves and dogs, it is very easy to make the owner have nightmares
calligraphy and painting works should pay attention to style and master’s fortune. Decorate several good calligraphy and painting works in the living room of the residence, which can better show the artistic taste and grade of the owner. However, when choosing calligraphy and painting works, one is to consider the conformity with the decoration style, and the other is to pay attention to the Feng Shui attribute of the painting, the fate and fortune of the owner and the matching of Feng Shui of the house. We must not follow the trend, choose and hang indiscriminately
in addition, experts from Shandong decoration company said that chandeliers should not be hung on the bed. Some people like to install beautiful chandeliers on the ceiling of the bedroom, and they are just above the bed, which will directly affect people’s subconscious, especially when sleep gradually comes and people’s subconscious gradually loses protection. The chandelier hanging above the bed will make the subconscious nervous. If you must install a lamp above the bed, install a ceiling lamp. Do not install a shaky chandelier
Feng Shui taboos to pay attention to in home decoration
1. Avoid cross in water and fire. The ancients said: water and fire leave no crosshairs. Here, water refers to the toilet and fire refers to the kitchen. What do you mean? That is, there is no kitchen and toilet in the front, rear, left and right of the house and in the center of the house. The toilet is a dirty place, and Yin and moisture accumulate, which should be at the disadvantage; The kitchen is a place for cooking food. Yang Qi is full of fire, so we should live in a favorable place
2. Do not rush directly. There will be many situations of direct attack, such as: the door directly faces the window and balcony; The front door and the rear door are facing each other directly; The front window and the rear window are facing directly; The balcony is opposite to the window; The gate and kitchen are in direct contact; The gate and toilet are in direct contact; Balcony and kitchen, bathroom, etc. Different ways of direct charging may lead to different problems. Generally speaking, it has the following adverse effects: destroying wealth, difficult to gather wealth, easy to scatter or destroy wealth; Easy to be stolen and cause trouble; Damage to health, prone to strange diseases and hidden diseases; Damage family harmony, easy to quarrel and destroy feelings
3. The color of the house should be bright and match the life. People have good or bad looks. The red light shows a person’s health and good fortune. A man looks gloomy and sad. He is either going to suffer from bad luck or encounter difficulties. His luck is bad. The house is the same, and there are colors to observe. The magnificent house and the dilapidated house must know which is better in terms of luck without comparison. In addition, the house feels like a person’s temperament, so it’s easy to understand that it matches life, that is, the house should be suitable for us according to ” Mysterious wind and water; Or ” Eight houses Feng Shui ” ; Feng Shui theory to determine the house or room that matches your destiny. Just like, a person with elegant temperament is naturally suitable to live in a house full of classical and literary atmosphere. The houses they live in are also in line with their temperament. Let such people live in magnificent and prominent houses. They are not used to living, and there will be problems over a long period of time. In short, this is the truth. Therefore, the layout of the house and the selection of rooms should be determined according to their own fatalistic preferences. Many people consult feng shui masters for this consideration. Generally, the color should be bright, and the new building is mainly warm. Bright red and green, or too dark is not good
Feng Shui matters needing attention in home decoration
1. There are too many mirrors at home
mirrors in Feng Shui, it is very cold and easy to attract evil. If there are too many mirrors at home, it will cause the husband and wife to consume money, which means that the husband and wife are very luxurious and flashy. If they buy a lot of things they don’t want, their expenses will exceed their income, Over time, the family’s economy may be getting worse and worse.
2. The ceiling should not be cumbersome
the ceiling on the roof of the living room is high. For residential Feng Shui, it is the symbol of heaven, so it is very important. The common storey height of modern houses is about 2.8 meters. If the roof is decorated with false ceiling, the design is slightly improper, it will appear very tired. There is a strong sense of oppression caused by the collapse of the sky, and the residents will be under too much pressure.
3. Avoid sundries on the balcony
the balcony is an important channel for residential gas reception. It should be kept open and bright as far as possible, and plants should not be too dense to block the light
the balconies located in the southwest and northeast are not suitable for planting plants, otherwise it will have an adverse impact on the intestines and stomach of the family and the journey. Planting plants in the southwest will also affect the journey of the hostess, while those in the Northeast will affect the children’s studies
4. The door post and door leaf are bent or broken
the door post is the four pillars of the door, and the door leaf is the door itself. The door post or door leaf is a little bent or broken, which means that the God of wealth doesn’t come in, but the God of poverty comes in.
5. Avoid glass in the porch
the porch is to the family as the throat is to the human body, and its Feng Shui function is very important. To give full play to the Feng Shui function of the porch, we must pay attention to the various taboos of the components of the porch in Feng Shui
the ceiling of the porch should be high rather than low: if the ceiling at the porch is too low and oppressive, it is an auspicious omen in Feng Shui, indicating that the family is oppressed and constrained and is difficult to make a difference. In addition, the wall space of the porch should be solid at the bottom and virtual at the top: facing the porch of the gate, the lower half should take the solid wall as the foundation, solid and stable, while the upper half can be decorated with glass, which is the best to be transparent without leakage. It must be noted that mirror glass cannot be used. The mirror that can reflect can not face the door, because the wealth of the home will be reflected out
6. Beam capping will affect health
beam capping will affect mood and health. The beam should not be pressed above the head of the bed, desk and dining table. It is unavoidable to design the ceiling to block it, otherwise it will affect the mood and health of the residents and hinder their career.
7. The toilet and bathroom should not be conspicuous
the traditional feng shui theory should avoid the good and bad luck of the toilet and bathroom. In addition to pointing out that it should be pressed on the bad side, others are rarely mentioned, so there are many statements attached to the meeting. What should we pay attention to in the bathroom
the location of the toilet should be hidden as far as possible, not directly facing the door. The door faces the toilet door, and the main wealth and wealth do not gather
the toilet should not be set at the end of the corridor, which is a bad omen in Feng Shui, because the moisture and filth overflowing from the toilet will spread along the corridor to the adjacent rooms, which is naturally unsanitary. Therefore, the toilet should be set on both sides of the corridor, and it is best to have windows in the toilet
the bathroom door and kitchen door should be matched, not directly. The bathroom and kitchen have one water and one fire, and the two doors are opposite, which is a defeat that water and fire cannot tolerate. If there is a God’s throne in the home, the bathroom cannot be behind the God’s throne or in the room above the God’s throne, so as not to desecrate the gods
8. The study should not be complicated
with the development of the times, people’s cultural literacy continues to improve, and they spend more and more time reading and learning at home. Therefore, when arranging the room, people pay more attention to the layout of the study or learning corner.
the desk cannot be placed in the middle of the room, because it is isolated in all directions, helpless in front, back, left and right, lonely in main study and career, and difficult to develop
the desk cannot be flushed by the door, because if it is flushed by the door, reading and learning are easy to be disturbed, it is not easy to concentrate, the efficiency is reduced, and it is easy to make mistakes
attention should also be paid to the door direction of the study. First of all, it should not be directly facing the toilet and kitchen, otherwise Wenchang will be impacted by water and fire and introduce foul gas, resulting in poor spirit. In addition, the chair should not be pressed by the beam, and objects similar to the beam, such as air conditioner and chandelier, etc. in such a case, it is easy to be restrained everywhere and difficult to stretch
9. Stairs should not face the gate
stairs are not only an important channel connecting upstairs and downstairs, but also the place for receiving and supplying air in Feng Shui. The ideal position for stairs is to stand against the wall. Avoid by all means in the center of the room. This is tantamount to dividing the home into two, which will bring all kinds of quarrels at home and even lead to discord between husband and wife
in addition, the stairs facing the door will cause health problems for the owner of the house, and usually someone in the family will be ill
10. Walls with ceramic tiles in bedrooms
ceramic tiles at home should generally be used in the toilet and kitchen, but some bedrooms are also directly pasted with ceramic tiles, which is not good, because the ceramic tiles will fall off, which also means that the financial games at home are bad