We had discussed a lot of feng shui tips and taboos. In order to better understand the feng shui tips and taboos in bedroom, we summarize below top 12 must see bedroom feng shui tips and taboos with illustrations. Hope those feng shui tips and taboos can help you to get good feng shui environment in your bedroom.
1. Mirror or TV facing the bed directly.
Do not place one mirror or TV face to the bed. Or else, it will cause people dizziness and sleepless in long term. Regardless of feng shui, if you place mirror face the bed, when you weak up at mid-night, you often are scared by yourself who is in the mirror. So long term, you hear cannot bear the scare. So if you want place one mirror in bed room, you would better place it inside of bureau. See more Mirror placement feng shui tips
2. The door of Bedroom facing the door of toilet or washing room.
As you know, the washing room and toilet is bad feng shui energy resource with moisture and bad smell. If you expose to this environment, you will absorb the negative feng shui energy. In long item, it will cause illness to you and your family. See more feng shui tips of toilet
3. Washroom (Toilet) inside of bedroom.
If you have big house and there is one big bedroom with washroom inside. You will think that will be comfortable for people to go washroom. But as you know, washroom is full of bad smell and moisture. There is no window in washroom that will be worst condition. The bad smell and moisture will flow into bedroom. The moist environment will be good for germs. So in long term, this kind of environment will influence our health.
4. Place the bed facing the door.
The door or window is the entry of feng shui energy flow, so do not place bed facing the door or near the door. Because in that case, you will sleep with unstable energy.
5. Place the bed under overhead beam.
The beam will create pressure to people who sleeping under the beam. Oppression will round you and cause insomnia, lack of sleep and headache.
6. Bed close to knife shape wall.
The knife shape wall near the bed with bad meanings. It may cause headache and illness. In that case, you would better to move the bed. If no other better places to place the wall, you can place some soft decoration to cover the sharp corner to reduce the bad energy.
7. Placing the Bed under staircase.
The poor placement of bed is same with placing the bed under overhead beam. So it will cause bad sleeping with nightmare. In order to avoid this, You can just move your bed to a better location.
8. Bed Head against the wall behind toilet bowl.
As you know, when you use the toilet bowl the noise will interrupt your sleep. In long term, it will cause headache and sleepless. You shall move the bed to other location to avoid this bad feng shui.
9. Placing the bed without backing support.
If there is no backing support for your bed, it will cause people unsafe feeling during sleeping. No support also will affect your career. So you shall place the bed with backing support.
10. Place many electronic devices in your bedroom.
Such as TV, Sound System and phone. Some people would like to place the TV and computer in bedroom. But those electronic devices will emit electromagnetic radiation. In long term, it will influence our sleeping quality even our healthy. Based on investigation result, If place TV in bedroom will reduce 50% sexual life. Because we will only focus on TV programs and there are less communication between couple. Meanwhile the violence will cause Low sexual desire.
11. Install the air conditioner right above or near your bed.
Usually we hang air conditioner on the wall. If the air conditioner right above or near your bed, in summer, the cooling air will blow to you directly. Meanwhile there is one heavy air conditioner right above your body; you also will feel more pressure. It will cause bad sleeping and headache.
12. Install droplight right above your bed.
We cannot place the lighting randomly, a lot of cases show that improper location of lighting will cause some trouble and pressure for daily life and influence the sleeping. So do not place lighting with strong light at the head of bed. Meanwhile do not install the droplight right above the bed; this will cause more pressure. See more feng shui tips of bedroom.
Hope those feng shui tips could help you to get good feng shui environment and harmony in your bedroom. Good Luck!
Other Bedroom Feng Shui that you need to pay attention to
- Choose the right colors: The best colors for a bedroom are soft, muted tones that promote relaxation, like pastels or earthy colors. Avoid bright, bold colors or busy patterns that can overstimulate the senses.
- Position your bed properly: Your bed should be positioned so that you can see the door, but not directly in line with it. This will give you a sense of security and allow you to feel more in control of your sleeping space.
- Remove clutter: A cluttered bedroom can disrupt the flow of energy and make it difficult to relax. Keep the space clean and organized, with minimal furniture and decor.
- Use soft lighting: Light plays a crucial role in creating a relaxing atmosphere in the bedroom. Avoid harsh, bright overhead lighting and opt for soft, warm lighting instead. Use candles, lamps, and other soft lighting sources to create a peaceful ambiance.
- Add natural elements: Incorporating natural elements like plants, bamboo, or wood can help to promote a calming, stress-free environment. Natural materials also help to ground the energy in the space.
- Avoid electronics: Electronic devices like TVs, computers, and phones can disrupt your sleep and prevent you from getting the rest you need. Try to keep these items out of the bedroom, or at least turn them off before bedtime.
- Surround yourself with positive images: Hang photos or artwork that evoke positive emotions and promote relaxation. Images of nature, peaceful scenery, or inspiring quotes can help to create a serene environment that promotes restful sleep.