As you know, the toilet is the resource of negative feng shui energy. The toilet seat is the key feng shui factor of toilet. So today we will talk about the feng shui tips for toilet seat.
#1 The location of toilet seat.
The toilet must not face the door of toilet. (See picture blow.) This will cause money loss. The door shall be vertical with toilet seat direction. If the space is limited, you also can move the toilet a little to avoid the toilet seat facing door directly.
#2. The toilet seat’s direction shall not face to south.
Because the south is fire of five elements, in that case, there will be water and fire rushing in toilet. (↑ North)
#3 The toilet seat shall not close to wall which bed against in bedroom.
When you use the toilet seat the noise will interrupt your sleep. In long term, it will cause headache and sleepless.
#4. Keep the toilet seat cover closed.
It is better if you keep the toilet seat down and also keep the door closed because the negative energy will enter your house and mix up with the positive energy. Be regardless of feng shui. As you know the moisture and bad smell diffuse from toilet seat so it will be good for our health to keep the cover closed.
#5. Do not install the toilet facing the bed.
#6. The toilet seat shall not close to the wall which gas stove against in kitchen.
As you know, the water and fire are not compatible. The rushing of water and fire will cause unstable and negative feng shui energy.
Those feng shui tips for toilet seat are very important for you to get positive feng shui energy. You can implement those feng shui tips in you toilet to get harmony for your life and health. Any other confusion please let us knows. Good Luck.
Other tips for toilet seat
Toilets are often thought of as a source of negative energy in Feng Shui because they deal with the elimination of waste. However, there are some tips that can help mitigate the negative effects of a toilet seat on your home’s Feng Shui:
- Keep the toilet lid down: Always keep the toilet lid closed when not in use. This helps to prevent the flow of negative energy from escaping the bathroom and into other areas of the home.
- Add plants: Plants can help to absorb negative energy and purify the air in the bathroom. Place a plant or two near the toilet to help create a more positive environment.
- Use a partition: If possible, try to separate the toilet from the rest of the bathroom using a partition or screen. This will create a sense of privacy and help to contain the negative energy.
- Place a small mirror: Placing a small mirror on the outside of the bathroom door can help to deflect negative energy away from the room.
- Keep it clean: A clean bathroom is essential for good Feng Shui. Make sure to keep the toilet bowl and surrounding area clean and free of clutter.
By implementing these tips, you can create a more harmonious and balanced environment in your bathroom despite having a toilet seat present.