There are many plants and flowers can be used to convert negative feng shui or get the prosperity. Today we will talk about best feng shui plants for prosperity in living room.
Feng shui plant taboos and tips for living room:Do not place any plants with sharp thorn leafs. The sharp thorn is with negative feng shui energy. Sometimes these kinds of plants use to absorb and convert negative feng shui energy Chi. But it is not suitable for prosperity in living room; so cactus, aloe are not suitable for living room. Even some long and thin sharp leafs plant is also not suitable for prosperity in living room.
- The big round shape leafs plants are very suitable plants for prosperity in living room. The big round shape means rich, so these kinds of plants can help us get prosperity. Such as, rubber tree, money tree, cyclamen, kefir lily.
2. It is not good to place artificialflowers in living room. As you know, the most important thing for feng shui is energy and Chi. only the real flowers and plant are full of energy and Chi. those real flowers and plant can help us get prosperity.
3. Lucky bamboo is also good feng shui plant for prosperity in living room.
Hope those feng shui tips and taboos for feng shui plant can help you to get good feng shui plant for prosperity in your living room.
Sure, here are some Feng shui flower and plant tips for living room:
- Avoid cactus or any spiky plants in the living room as they are believed to bring negativity and conflict.
- Dead or wilted plants should be removed immediately as they create stagnant and negative energy.
- The best plants for the living room include Money Plant, Lucky Bamboo, Areca Palm, Peace Lily, and Rubber Plant as they bring positive energy and enhance prosperity.
- Placing a Money Plant in the southeastern corner of the living room can attract financial abundance.
- Clean the leaves of your plants regularly, especially if they are placed in areas with high dust accumulation. Dusty leaves can create stagnant energy and interfere with the flow of positive energy.
- Avoid placing plants directly opposite the main entrance as it obstructs the flow of prosperity and positive energy.
- If you have a small living room, use small plants or place tall plants in the corners to create height and balance.
- Flowers can also be used in the living room to bring in positive energy. Some of the best flowers for Feng shui include Peonies, Cherry Blossoms, and Sunflowers.
- The colors of the plants and flowers should match the decor of the living room. The colors green, purple, and yellow are said to enhance prosperity and attract wealth.
- Placing a fountain or water feature near the plants can activate the flow of prosperity and positive energy. A small waterfall or a tabletop fountain can be excellent additions to the living room area.